Ang daming nilibag ni Senator Koko Pimentel, di sihudang, senador siya pero no one is above the law, maraming mahihirap na mamamayan ang tiniketan, pinagmulta dahil sa paglabag na yung iba ay may rason na mas higit pa kay Koko at ni hindi man lang pinagbigyan, at ngayon hindi aarestuhin si Koko?
No one should above the law, kahit senador kapa!
LIST OF LAWS POSSIBLY VIOLATED BY SENATOR AQUILINO “KOKO” PIMENTEL III
A de campanilla lawyer-friend gave me a list.
1. Non-disclosure of his status as PUI/COVID-19 Positive patient – Section 9(e) of RA 11332: “Non-cooperation of the person or entities identified as having the notifiable disease, or affected by the health event of public concern.”
2. Violation of Enhanced Community Quarantine regulations – Section 8(a) of RA 9271: “Any person who violates any regulation prescribed in this Act shall forfeit to the Bureau of Quarantine a fine of not less than Ten thousand pesos (P10,000.00) but not more than Fifty thousand pesos (P50,000.00) or be imprisoned for not more than one (1) year or both at the discretion of the court of competent jurisdiction.”
3. Criminal Negligence – Article 365 of the Revised Penal Code
4. Disobedience to Agents of a Person in Authority – Article 151 of the Revised Penal Code: The penalty of arresto mayor and a fine not exceeding 500 pesos shall be imposed upon any person who XXX shall resist or seriously disobey any person in authority, or the agents of such person, while engaged in the performance of official duties.”
5. Graft and Corruption – Section 3(e) RA 3019: “Causing undue injury to any party XXX through gross inexcusable negligence”
6. Suspension or Expulsion as Member of the Senate for Unparliamentary Behavior – Section 93 in relation to Section 97 of the Rules of Senate:
“Sec. 93. Acts and language which offend a Senator or any public institution shall be deemed unparliamentary.
SEC. 97. Upon the recommendation of the Committee on Ethics and Privileges, the Senate may punish any Member for disorderly behavior and, with the concurrence of two-thirds (2/3) of the entire membership, suspend or expel a Member. A penalty of suspension shall not exceed sixty (60) calendar days.”
7. Disbarment or Suspension of Membership with the Philippine Bar – Code of Professional Responsibility:
CANON 1 – A lawyer shall uphold the constitution, obey the laws of the land and promote respect for law and legal processes.
Rule 7.03– A lawyer shall not XXX whether in public or private life, behave in a scandalous manner to the discredit of the legal profession.
8. Accountability and Obligation to Uphold Public Interest as Public Officer – Article XI, Section 1 of the Constitution & Section 4 of RA 6713 “Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees” – “ Public officers and employees must at all times be accountable to the people, serve them with utmost responsibility, integrity…”
9. Civil Liability for Torts & Quasi-Delicts – Articles 20, 21, 27 and 2176, Civil Code
Lastly, Since this is an “epidemic or other public calamity”, one could possibly argue, Murder under Art 248 (4) of the Revised Penal Code
from: thinking pinoy
COA auditor na trumabaho sa DOH Audit report inatake sa puso, patay!
Isang state auditor na nasa likod ng kontrobersiyal na Department of Health (DOH) audit report ang pumanaw matapos atakehin sa puso, ayon sa isang dating opisyal ng Commission on Audit (COA).
Sa Facebook post, sinabi ni dating COA commissioner Heidi Mendoza, na posibleng pumanaw ang dati niyang katrabaho na si lawyer Jake Cimafranca dahil sa stress sa pagtatrabaho sa COA.
“Today I weep for my former colleague. A COA-UN auditor who just died of a heart attack. He is the auditor behind the DoH report. Stress can kill, please let us offer a minute of prayer!” saad ni Mendoza nitong Martes.
“Sa Team Leader ng DoH, Jake, may the heaven open up and receive your soul together with all our prayers for the country and the institution we served! Condolences to your family and the COA family, especially the Resident Audit Team in the Department of Health,” patuloy niya.
Sa isa pang post sinabi ni Mendoza na tumulong din si Cimafranca sa pagbalangkas sa audit report kaugnay naman sa Department of Information and Communications Technology.
“As if not enough Jake, the Team Leader of DoH, is also the one behind the DICT audit report. Audit is life! And I’m sure you will be at peace because you have lived a life meant to serve many! My prayers and gratitude,” wika ni Mendoza.
Matatandaang pinagsabihan ni Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte ang COA na tigilan ang paglalabas ng audit report sa mga ahensya, na tila lumilitaw na ninakaw ng isang ahensya ang pondo at nag-iiwan ng impresyon sa publiko na mayroon itong bahid ng korapsyon.
Sinabi ng Pangulo na hayaan munang matapos ang mga proyekto ng mga ito bago gawin ang taunang auditing process.
Nag-ugat ito matapos isapubliko ng COA ang nakitang “deficiencies” sa paggamit ng Department of Health sa COVID-19 pondo nitong nasa P67 bilyon.
Why Do Most Filipinos Support President Rodrigo Duterte Till Now?
This is a question I always ask to myself. Why do many Filipinos still support the very simple and truly honest Mayor Rodrigo Duterte? Every time my bashers told me, “Mr. Alon Calinao Dy, you’re a Dutertard!” It simply means a fanatic of the President. Well, I truly appreciate his strong commitment for the Filipinos and for this country.
Like most common Filipinos, I admired President Duterte for being simple, brave and honest leader of this country. He risked his life for the Filipinos who supported him and for making Philippines a better place for everyone and by battling against oligarchs and powerful families who controlled illegal drugs, criminalities and rampant corruption in this country. Who would do these courageous acts? only President Duterte!
This is a wonderful quote of former President Ferdinand Marcos when he was still alive, “no matter how strong and dedicated a leader may be, he must find root and strength amongst the people. He alone cannot save the nation. He may guide, he may set the tone, he may dedicate himself and risk his life, but only the people may save themselves.”
I love this popular quote because it just shows that even though we have an outstanding president right now who cares for the Filipino people, it’s not enough without lasting peace and unity among ourselves. President Duterte is one person, he may be the powerful person in the country, but his real power comes from Filipinos who voted and supported him.
Duterte can inspire everyone to do good things. But it’s up for every Filipino if they’re willing to change for the better. And no matter how good you are to people, it doesn’t matter to them and there will be always people criticizing you. That’s why this quote is true “you can’t please everyone.” But all you have to do is continue what you think is right for the country.
I just don’t understand why the opposition HATE president Duterte so much. HATE is such a strong word that destroys us all. I asked myself, why would you hate a man who risked his life for the good of this country? Why would you hate a simple and honest person like the president? And, why would you hate a man who fought illegal drugs, criminalities and corruption?
If only social media existed before, truth could save us all than the lies spread faster on some TV networks. The moment I watched some TV news in the Philippines who had spreading ‘fake news’ and propaganda against the president, I stopped watching the news as it only divided Filipinos politically.
The truth is, The Real Change is in you…The Real Power is in your hands. Altogether You can change the Nation. Sad but inevitable truth, President Duterte will soon retire and out of the office. But after many years from now, aside from other excellent jobs, Filipinos will always remember him for his ‘Build, Build, Build,’ project as could become his legacy for sure.
from: Alon Calinao Dy
Maginhawa Community Pantry Initiator Pauline Non kumita ng mahigit 10K Dolares sa pangungulikta
Tingnan, kalat na kalat sa social media ang mga screen shots na nangungulikta umano si Pauline Non (AP Non) sa mga OFW at sa lahat mapaloob o labas man ng bansa.
Makikita sa pagsisiwalat ng isang netizen na umabot na sa mahigit Sampung libong dolyar ang nakulikta ni Pauline Non gamit ang paypal account.
Ibinulgar rin ng isang netizens na si Ka Shane na may hidden agenda ang Maginhawa community pantry ni AP Non.
Yung ibang may Community Pantry, walang hiden agenda, walang pa media, tumulong ng bukal sa kalooban!
#communitypantry #maginhawapantry #bayanihan
Philippians 2:3-4 ESV
“Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more…
share your opinyon!