Leni Robredo may get herself impeached for urging the minority of the House to impeach Duterte
ROBREDO malalagay sa panganib.
Nagbabala si PACC Commissioner Manuelito Luna na pwedeng mapatalsik sa pwesto si Vice Pres. Leni Robredo dahil sa umano’y panghihimok niyang ipa-impeach si Pres. Rodrigo Duterte.
Share your opinion
Sol Gen. Calida isang malaking tinik ng ABS-CBN – Opinyon
Sa tagal tagal ng panahon mula pa kay dating presidente Marcos hanggang sa mga nagdaang mga presidente, ngayon lang sa panahon ni pangulong Duterte, na tanggalan ng maskara ang ABS-CBN.
Alam naman nating ang ABS-CBN ay isang giganteng kompanya na pagmamay-ari ng mga Lopez, na naging party ng buhay ng mga Filipino sa pagpapalaganap ng balita, pero karamihan sa mga balita nito ay pang brainwash, akalain mo noong bata pa ako, tumatak sa isip ko na masama at malagim ang martial law, na masama si Marcos.
At yan ang tumatak sa mga nakakarami lalo na sa mga probensya, na ABS-CBN lang ang nasasagap sa kanilang TV, lalong lalo na sa Mindanao at mga liblib na barangay.
At ngayon kinakarma ang ABS-CBN, sa mga paglabag, hinggil na rito ang Tax issue, Fake news at ang Citizenship ni Lopez na ayon sa ating batas, ay dapat isang Filipino Citizen ang pweding magkaroon o mag mamay-ari ng isang TV / radio network.
Idagdag narin natin ang karma nila noong election sa paggamit ng mga bata para sa propaganda laban kay pangulong Duterte, at yung bahay na binalita nila sa Cagayan de Oro, na umanoy pagmamay-ari ni Duterte na hindi naman pala.
The photocopy of Lopez’s US passport showed that it was issued on Feb. 14, 1996 and bore the number 7000820102.
This was the year when Lopez assumed the chairmanship of ABS-CBN. He was the corporation’s president from 1993 to 1996. He joined the firm as finance director in 1986, the year the company was handed back to the Lopez clan by then-President Corazon Aquino.
The Constitution limits ownership and management of mass media “to citizens of the Philippines or to corporations, cooperatives or associations, wholly-owned and managed by such citizens.”
The birth certificate of Lopez, a copy of which was obtained by The Manila Times, shows that it was issued by the Registry Division of Boston in Massachusetts. It listed his birth date as Aug. 13, 1952 and his birthplace as Boston.
The document was applied and issued on Aug. 13, 1971 by the Registry Division of the City of Boston under registry number 14229 and signed by Boston City Registrar William J. Kane.
Proof of the document’s authenticity is the Certificate of Authentication from the Foreign Service of the Philippines, signed by Consul Nida Natalie Garcia on Feb. 27, 2001 from the Consulate General of the Philippines in New York attesting that it was executed by William Francis Galvin, the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Lopez included these US documents in his application for Filipino citizenship on Oct. 3, 2000 after the death of his father Eugenio Lopez Jr. on June 29, 1999.
The documents clearly indicate that it took Lopez 14 years after becoming an officer of ABS-CBN to decide to become a Filipino citizen.
KAPA nga napasara na may 5 Million na membro ABS-CBN pa kaya?
Kung may mga violations at paglabag, at illegal dapat talagang isara, kung ang KAPA na may 5 milyong ordinaryong membro, ABS-CBN pa kaya nga 11 thousand lang at saka ayon sa BIR, 5,000 mahigit lang ang empleyado at hindi 11 thousands.
At kung e compara natin ang mga emplyeado ng ABS-CBN sa KAPA members, mas marami ang mayayaman at may kaya sa buhay ang mga empleyado nito, lalo na ang mga artista, kaysa sa KAPA members, so wag ganun mars, marami ang pag labag ng ABS-CBN kaya dapat lang na ipasara ito.
Kung usapang POGO naman, aba naipasarado rin naman ang ilang establishment ng POGO dahil sa walang licensya, at kung tutuusin may 30,000 na mga pinoy na nagtatrabaho sa POGO, kaya wag kayo ganun mars.
At So gusto nyo maibalik ang serbisyo ng abs kahit paso ang prangkisa nila at may mga violations, So dapat din byabyahi rin ang mg kolurom na bus, vans, jeepneys,taxi.tricycle,eetc.🚌 kahit paso din ang prangkisa nila, Wag ganun mars. .
ABS-CBN’s TV PLUS is a paid service using state owned free air wave frequency. This service offers 13 channels that includes PPV (Pay-per-views) for its viewers. Imagine, the people pay for the frequency that they own. They pay from 30 pesos to 99 pesos. This doesn’t involve the black box that the people had to buy to get the service. According to some report about 9 Million units of TV Plus boxes have been sold to the Filipinos. Each box’s average cost is P1,500. This shows that make their profit reached to roughly 13.6 Biliion for just the boxes alone. Now multiply those to the average of monthly subscription Filipinos had to pay for using their paid service.
No one is above the law! #ArrestKokoPimentel – Opinion
Ang daming nilibag ni Senator Koko Pimentel, di sihudang, senador siya pero no one is above the law, maraming mahihirap na mamamayan ang tiniketan, pinagmulta dahil sa paglabag na yung iba ay may rason na mas higit pa kay Koko at ni hindi man lang pinagbigyan, at ngayon hindi aarestuhin si Koko?
No one should above the law, kahit senador kapa!
LIST OF LAWS POSSIBLY VIOLATED BY SENATOR AQUILINO “KOKO” PIMENTEL III
A de campanilla lawyer-friend gave me a list.
1. Non-disclosure of his status as PUI/COVID-19 Positive patient – Section 9(e) of RA 11332: “Non-cooperation of the person or entities identified as having the notifiable disease, or affected by the health event of public concern.”
2. Violation of Enhanced Community Quarantine regulations – Section 8(a) of RA 9271: “Any person who violates any regulation prescribed in this Act shall forfeit to the Bureau of Quarantine a fine of not less than Ten thousand pesos (P10,000.00) but not more than Fifty thousand pesos (P50,000.00) or be imprisoned for not more than one (1) year or both at the discretion of the court of competent jurisdiction.”
3. Criminal Negligence – Article 365 of the Revised Penal Code
4. Disobedience to Agents of a Person in Authority – Article 151 of the Revised Penal Code: The penalty of arresto mayor and a fine not exceeding 500 pesos shall be imposed upon any person who XXX shall resist or seriously disobey any person in authority, or the agents of such person, while engaged in the performance of official duties.”
5. Graft and Corruption – Section 3(e) RA 3019: “Causing undue injury to any party XXX through gross inexcusable negligence”
6. Suspension or Expulsion as Member of the Senate for Unparliamentary Behavior – Section 93 in relation to Section 97 of the Rules of Senate:
“Sec. 93. Acts and language which offend a Senator or any public institution shall be deemed unparliamentary.
SEC. 97. Upon the recommendation of the Committee on Ethics and Privileges, the Senate may punish any Member for disorderly behavior and, with the concurrence of two-thirds (2/3) of the entire membership, suspend or expel a Member. A penalty of suspension shall not exceed sixty (60) calendar days.”
7. Disbarment or Suspension of Membership with the Philippine Bar – Code of Professional Responsibility:
CANON 1 – A lawyer shall uphold the constitution, obey the laws of the land and promote respect for law and legal processes.
Rule 7.03– A lawyer shall not XXX whether in public or private life, behave in a scandalous manner to the discredit of the legal profession.
8. Accountability and Obligation to Uphold Public Interest as Public Officer – Article XI, Section 1 of the Constitution & Section 4 of RA 6713 “Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees” – “ Public officers and employees must at all times be accountable to the people, serve them with utmost responsibility, integrity…”
9. Civil Liability for Torts & Quasi-Delicts – Articles 20, 21, 27 and 2176, Civil Code
Lastly, Since this is an “epidemic or other public calamity”, one could possibly argue, Murder under Art 248 (4) of the Revised Penal Code
from: thinking pinoy